3651 Soquel Drive
Soquel, CA 95073
Open 7 Days a Week
Mon - Sat: 9:30am - 6:00pm
Sun: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- How long does a special order take?
Special orders usually take six – eight weeks. However, every manufacturer is unique. Some take longer to fill custom orders. We will try to keep you as up to date as possible on your order and its anticipated arrival
- Do I need to call about the furniture after placing the order?
We know you are excited to get your new furniture! We will call you to arrange a pickup or delivery time as soon as we receive the product in our warehouse. You may call us to check on your order but rest assured that we are working hard to get your order to you quickly.
- How long does it take to receive my furniture once the factory says the furniture has been shipped?
The time it takes to receive your furniture is influenced by a number of factors including where the item is being shipped from, if it is shipped on a date close to a weekend or holiday and what delivery service the manufacturer uses.
- I can’t make up my mind on which style of furniture will look best in my home. Can you recommend an in-home design consultant?
Yes. Our in-home design consultant can assist you in anything from choosing a style and color palette to selecting appropriate furniture, floor and window coverings, artwork, and lighting. For more information, please ask our experienced sales staff.
- Will a tax be added onto my delivery cost?
We will add a small tax to the cost of delivery. The amount can be calculated upon arrangement of delivery.
- What is the Senate Delivery Charge?
We charge a flat rate of $45 to deliver within Santa Cruz County. Ask us about the possibility of accommodating deliveries out of the area.
- What is the Senate return policy?
For items that were purchased off the sales floor or from our wholesalers, we will typically allow an exchange within seven to ten days after purchase. Depending on the situation, a 15% restocking fee may be charged. Unfortunately, there is no returning of Special Orders. These are usually specialty products that appeal to only a select few customers. As a result, they can be difficult to resell in the store.
- What is the warranty for my product?
Every manufacturer provides a different warranty policy. In general, most upholstery is under warranty for one year to cover the labor and fabric. Some items that are made with polyester foam have longer warranties, depending on the manufacturer. Most bed frames and metal parts have a ‘lifetime of the product’ warranty. Wood furniture is typically covered under a one year warranty for Manufacturing defects.
- Under what circumstances will I have to pay for a Service Call?
If you have had your furniture for less than a year, your furniture is likely still covered under warranty so you will not have to pay. However, if you opted to pick the item up yourself and didn’t pay for delivery, you will be charged $50. You may also bring the item in for service at no charge.
- What will the Service charge cost?
For merchandise that is still covered by a labor warranty there will be no charge. Most items will come with a one year warranty. For items that are no longer covered by warranty, there will be a charge of $50 per hour
- What is the difference between an Eastern King and a California King Size Mattress?
The enormous California King mattress is the preferred size for California and many of the western states. It measures 72” wide by 84” long. The Eastern King is somewhat wider and slightly shorter than the California King. It measures 76” wide by 80” long.
- What is the size of a Queen Mattress?
A queen mattress measures 60” wide by 80” long.
- What is the size of a Full Mattress or a Twin Mattress?
The full measures 54” wide by 74” long and the twin is 39” wide and 74” long.
- Do I need to purchase a bed Frame with my bed?
Usually the frame is included in the bed price. If it isn’t we can offer you some choices if you need a frame.
- Will you take away my old bed?
We can take away your old bed as a part of our delivery service.